After completing the programs’ six foundational courses (13 credits), students can deepen their knowledge in narrative writing by completing an additional 5 courses in intermediate and advanced creative writing (14 credits).
These courses include:
- CRW160 Introduction to Writing Poetry
- CRW170 Introduction to Writing Fiction
- CRW190 Introduction to Screenwriting
- CRW270 Intermediate Fiction Writing
- CRW298AB Special Projects
Students who complete all of the 13 credits of core requirements and the 14 credits of game narrative requirements, will be awarded the Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS) in Video Game Production: Game Narrative.