After completing the programs’ six foundational courses (13 credits), students can deepen their knowledge in coding and scripting by completing an additional 7 courses in intermediate and advanced coding and programming (20 credits).
These courses include (in recommended order):
- CIS107 The Electronic Game Industry
- CIS120DC Introduction to Adobe Animate
- CIS130DB 3D Studio Max: Animation
- CIS150AB Object-Oriented Programming Fundamentals
- CIS156 Python Programming: Level 1
- CIS163AA Java Programming: Level I
- CIS298AB Special Projects
Students who complete all of the 13 credits of core requirements and the 20 credits of audio and sound requirements, will be awarded the Associate of Applied Science Degree (AAS) in Video Game Production: Coding and Scripting Emphasis.